USB插座 & 110V插座
1. 每位入住者皆須填寫 《健康聲明填寫表單》 (歡迎轉傳連結予同行者）
Oinn.H.H Accommodation Regulations
1. Each resident is required to fill out the 《Health Declaration Form》 Welcome to forward the link to your companions.
2. Check-in : 15-22 PM；Check-out : Before 11 AM.
3. Entrance access of the lobby will be closed from 22:00PM – 7:30 AM, please use your room card for going in and out.
4. Return room card when you check out , lost will be charged NT$500.
Late check-out will charge NT$300/per hr., over 14 PM will charge the room rate of 1 night.
5. According to the smoke prevention regulations and related laws, entire building is a non-smoking area, and offenders will be fined $ 3600.
6. Front desk service only available until 22:00, if needs extra pillow, quilts or other services please contact us before 22:00.
7. Guest staying in the backpacker dorm needs to assist in removing sheets, quilt covers, pillowcases and putting them in the towel basket in front of the elevator.
8. Guest staying in the backpacker dorm, please change to indoor slippers before entering and return them to the used slippers basket which next to the shoes cabinet upon checking out.
9. Eating and drinking are not allowed in the backpacker dorm, please go to 7F to enjoy the meal.
10. Do not enter the restroom of the opposite sex, and offenders will be fined $500, and report to the police in accordance with the Sexual Harassment Prevention Law.
11. In case of complaints from the backpacker room guest, the content includes but is not limited to the following situations, such as harassment, carrying strong-smelling food, noise, etc., it will be unconditionally agreed to pay and exchange for an independent room or check out with no refund if no room left.
12. Please label your food and store it in the fridge. If the unlabeled food is left in the public area and no one is present to claim it, we are not responsible for storage and unclaimed food is treated as discarded.
13. No pets allowed.
14. Reservations under the age of 18 must provide parental consent, please call to request.
15. Cancellation Policy：The hostel reservations are subject to the regulations of the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and communications Republic of China.
◉ In the event of typhoon (requires the Central Meteorological Administration to issue a typhoon warning on land) or other major disasters, and the city where the hostel is located has called off school and work, the deposit can be reserved within three months, or refunded (deducting remittance fee).
◉ In general, cancellations will be implemented in accordance with the following criteria
◎ 0% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 14 days (including 14 days) before the check-in date.
◎ 30% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 10 - 13 days before the check-in date.
◎ 50% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 7 - 9 days before the check-in date.
◎ 60% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 4 - 6 days before the check-in date.
◎ 70% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 2 - 3 days before the check-in date.
◎ 80% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation in 1 days before the check-in date.
◎ 100% of the prepaid amount will be deducted for cancellation on the check-in date.